Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma... Sure miss you!!

Just remembering my wonderful Grandmother (Ada) on what would have been her 90th birthday! She was such a wonderful lady. She totally enjoyed having a beer while listening to the Detroit Tigers on the radio. She loved to play catch with my brother, work puzzles, cook and clean. She was a tom-boy at heart for most of her life... but as she became older, she let her feminine side show through. Maybe because she had a daughter and grand-daughter who loved to do hair, nails and makeup. She was a simple lady who didn't require much... but always gave as much as she could. Her treats to me and my brother were as simple as a pack of gum... but that's what made her special! You were the BEST Grandma, and will forever be in our hearts!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Thank you for this wonderful tribute to my mom, your grandmother. She was in my thoughts all day and then to see this great picture of her and Mark and the sweet discription of her made me feel so blessed. Love you. Mom