Saturday, August 1, 2009

Laura's 26 ABC's

I've seen this being done on other blogs, and I thought it would be a fun thing to do. If you want, cut and paste this into your blog, answer the questions, then leave me a comment letting me know you did it too.

A - Age: 39 (gulp)
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Pulling Weeds
D - Dog's name: Lena
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job title: Accounting, Mom to my dog Lena & bird Caleb, daughter, sister and friend
K - Kid(s): None
L - Living arrangements: Home in Eastpointe, Michigan
M - Mom's name: Virginia (a.k.a. Ginny)
N - Nicknames: Lo, Lola, Flowie
O - Overnight hospital stay: Yes, several times growing up
P - Pet Peeve: Dirty House
Q - Quote from a movie: "You had me at hello" - Jerry McGuire
R - Right or left handed: Right Handed
S - Siblings: 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 4:30 AM
U - Underwear: Yup
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love Veggies
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I am never late
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and just about everywhere else at one time or another
Y - Yummy food you make: Szechuan Noodles with Pork
Z - Zoo animals you like: I just love ALL animals

No comments: