Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye Amber... We love you!!!

Today my parents had to put down the last of their little girls - Amber. She lived a healthy 15 wonderful years. Amber started out as my puppy when I moved out of my parents home back in 1994. However, because I moved into a condo, there really wasn't any yard for her to play in, so my parents kindly took her to live with them - and Little Megan!! They were the best of friends!!! You couldn't have asked for better girls! Both Amber & Megan were VERY well behaved. Last June, after my parents had to put Megan down, Amber seemed to sense that SHE now was the PRINCESS... and she took full advantage of that!! Such a sweet baby girl & our "little clown". She brought so much laughter with her playing and dancing... We are really going to miss you Amber Bella!!

Here are the two girls (above)... Megan (left), Amber (right)

2 comments:

I Can Only Imagine said...

What lucky girls they were to have been so loved by you all. Now they are loved in the presence of the Father! Oh happy day!!

Ginny said...

I miss my baby girl so much - I miss her greeting us as we would come in or if she was sound asleep (as she got older)and didn't hear us arrive I would go looking for her and gently wake her and she would open her sleepy eyes and greet me. Amber was so sweet and loving. There will never be another just like our baby Amber.