Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing with "Snagit"

I've often wondered how people could take actual snap shots of computer screens and email them, or post them to blogs. I've received a few emails from my brother with these screen shots... but never new what software he used to capture those images. So, of course I decided to look for it on the internet. Presto! I found it... a free 30 day trial of Snagit. Anyways, I didn't really know what to use as my first "snag", so I decided to post a snapshot of the local weather. It's been SUPER cold here lately... So, here it is... my first experimental snapshot off a web site. This software looks pretty cool (no pun intended)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Snagit :-)

Don't forget, Snagit isn't just bout screen capture. The editing functions are incredibly rich too.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!