Friday, January 16, 2009

Commercial FREE television...

I don't seem to find many shows on television that I can really get into. However, there are a few that I do enjoy, but they usually are on at the same time on the same night, or come on past my bedtime!! A few years ago I discovered how completely GREAT it was to watch entire seasons of TV shows on DVD. WOW... show after show, commercial FREE... ya gotta love it! Right now I am totally diggin' CSI: Las Vegas (just started season 4), and lovin' LOST (into season 2 thanks to a super friend loaning me her DVDs). A few others that I have watched this way are "The Gilmore Girls", "House", "Smallville", "The Office", "The King of Queens"... to name a few. I typically buy them used on Amazon.com for a ton less than at the store... and when finished watching and sharing, turn them right back into $$$$ by selling them on eBay. What shows do you enjoy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top Chef & Project Runway. Ben does not understand the Project Runway thing for me, at all. Can't say I blame him! LONG LIVE THE DOO-RAG!