Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - "family photo" from 1976!!


For many, many years my family attended a "Sportsmans Club Christmas Dinner" at our church. I remember always being super excited because Santa was going to be there... but you see, I had a secret that I HAD to keep from all the other kids... including my little brother Mark... My DAD was SANTA!!! I felt so "adult" knowing this secret, but I still needed to play along with all the other kids! I remember one time being able to help my dad get dressed into the Santa suit, and then hurry back with my mom to the dinner. Then, we would usually get to be the first up to see "Santa". Here is a photo of that... I think it's such a cute "Family Photo"!!!

Here is a YouTube video that you will need a tissue for (I cry every time I see it). My friend Sonya sent this to me last night... and I just needed to post it here! Listen to her voice when she realizes that here daddy was really there!! Check it out!

No comments: