Monday, December 29, 2008

Behind the scenes of "Marley & Me", and his newest "celebrity" puppy, Woodson

First I blogged about reading this GREAT book. Then I blogged about the book becoming a movie (which I haven't seen yet). NOW, I want to blog about John Grogan and his blog. On his blog you will find pictures of his family with Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, and others from the big premier in Los Angeles. BUT, there is one story that once AGAIN touched my heart. It's a brief article he wrote for USA WEEKEND telling of his new "celebrity" puppy Woodson, and his little secret.
Click here to check it out....

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Thank you for telling us about the blog. What a wonderful and emotional story. I can't wait to see the movie and probably will want the DVD when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

So when are we going?!