Friday, December 26, 2008

Great Christmas 2008!!

I just have to post a couple "amazing" gifts I received this year. My brother Mark gave me a beautiful NEW Sony Cyber-Shot in RED (exactly what I asked for - and used to take all these pictures), and my parents all the needed accessories. I'm so excited because I have been needing to get a smaller, more advanced digital camera than the Olympus hand-me-down that my dad bought when digital cameras first came out (it was top of the line way back then...). I've been wanting to try my hand at little movies to post on my blog, and also have a camera handy at work or play. So... YEA for this gift. Thanks Mark, mom and dad... I LOVE it!! Another gift that I received that was so creative and thoughtful was a gift that my boss gave all the girls in her department. If you follow my blog at all, you may have noticed that she LOVES to shop, and is all about "Themes" when giving gifts! This year, along with a beautiful gift bag full of kitchen goodies such as spices, spatula, Sonoma hot pad, gingerbread shaped pasta, a bottle of olive oil, flour sack kitchen towels, socks, an ornament bottle of Coke, and a gift card to The Olive Garden... she made - by hand - for all four of us girls a personalized scrapbook, and filled each page with gift cards to various places around town (each girls book was designed different). I HAD to take some pictures and post them here.... she is one AMAZING boss!!!! The time, money and talent she has for gift giving is beyond words... check it out. This first picture was of the "Scrapbook Purse" that the scrapbook was placed in... (how cute)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's above and beyond, for sure! What a cool gift. Useful and full of heart. Can't do better than that.