Saturday, March 14, 2009

RE-connecting on "Facebook"... how fun!


FACEBOOK - ever heard of it?? Who hasn't, right?? Well, about two weeks ago I decided to check it out. How fun it was/is to look up friends from my "younger" years. I tend to be a pretty private person, and have no intentions on making a ton of NEW friends from my past... but, the thought of reconnecting with a few of the older ones, ones that you somehow loose contact with - but aren't sure why... makes being listed on Facebook well worth it. I was able to locate a great friend I met in junior high that took me to his prom. WOW! Life really took him all over, but has ended up doing very well for himself (and his wife and 4 kids). That's the kind of stuff I was hoping to hear when I signed up. Re-connecting leaves me feeling a bit sentimental, and at the same time.... still wondering when's my story gonna start (or finish)... oh well, I still trust that God has a plan for me... whatever that may be. :-)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

WOW!!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND JOHN SO VERY HANDSOME.