Friday, July 17, 2009

MacKenzie for the weekend

This past weekend, I had the PLEASURE of watching my niece, MacKenzie. What a good girl she is!! She helps my Lena guard the house while I sleep AND while I'm at work. MacKenzie is also the "Chief Yard Security Officer". Every morning and evening, she patrols the yard for critters of any sort. It's a tough job... but she doesn't seem to mind. All they ask for in return is BREAD!! They both LOVE their bread!!

I was able to snap a couple pictures of these two... what dolls!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

You got some GREAT shots of my two wonderful Granpuppies. They are so adorable and just loved to be loved. Just think, Kenz will be back in just another week. Be sure to take more pictures of the two of them.

Beggin' For Bread said...

Seriously bea-utiful dogs!

Laura, Lena and Caleb too!! said...

Thanks! 'kenz is a beauty and soooooo good!!