Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Consequences of Feminism

WOW! I had to listen to this audio clip by Voddie Baucham a few times. Such powerful information!! In my younger, more nieve years, I leaned heavily toward being a feminist. Although I still feel that women "can" do anything a man "can" do, I've learned through scripture the difference between what we "can" do, and what we "should" do. God has a purpose and an order to everything... and if we stray from His perfect way and order, things will without a doubt become blurry and extremely messed up. Years ago, humbling myself and my own will was not an easy pill to swallow. However, down the road... things work out so much better... and what makes understanding this truth even sweeter is knowing that our heavenly father is well pleased!!

1 comment:

Be A Real Woman, Dude! said...

Voddie for President! ... seriously.