Friday, October 3, 2008

It's FALL, and I LOVE it!!

What do you love about FALL?

I love the beautiful sunny, but cooler days

the change of colors

getting the occasional Starbucks Carmel Macchiato, or hot chocolate (when my budget will allow it)

DEEETROIT Basketball!!! (the Pistons begin their season)

sweatshirts & sweaters (although I wear sweatshirts all year long, at least now, I don't feel bad or crazy for having one on)

darker colored clothing

stews

moms pot roast dinners

the smell of bon fires

and probably a few more things I can't think of right now.

I just know this is the time of year I look forward to on those VERY HOT summer days. I enjoy summertime, but there's something about Michigan living in the fall. I don't even mind the thought of snowy winter days right around the corner! Oh sure, I DON'T enjoy having to snow blow... but, during the winter, we get to look forward to the Spring! Time to plant flowers, bring the patio sets out of storage, and get the grill grilling!!

No comments: