Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Little Lena!!!!!! (my 2008 b-day theme was "Cupcakes & Ice Cream")


My little muchkin Lena turns 4 today (and I turn... Ummmm.... well, no need to go there) Since the day I found her picture on the internet, I've known this little one was for ME!! She is my ANGEL... and want time to stand still when it comes to her! I've created this slide show to give you a little glimpse into her life with me thus far. I hope it brings a smile to your face - as it does mine!!















Last years birthday theme was "Hamburger, Fries and Shakes".... here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://lauralabby.blogspot.com/2007/08/this-years-birthday-theme-work.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 cute! She really is the poster dog for canine ownership!