Saturday, November 15, 2008

What would you look like on a SOUTH PARK episode??

Let me first say that I am NOT a South Park fan!!! However, I did find this fun site that lets you create how YOU would look if you were a character on the show. It's kind of fun for a few minutes... so, go here http://www.sp-studio.de/ and check it out. This is how I would look if I were on the show!! Let me see what you would look like.... go on... have some fun!! If you create yourself, save it and email it to me... I will post all the characters here. Let's try and have a little fun with this!!

Here is my "alter ego" shot:
Here is Jeff Aliotta:

And then his Indiana Jones "alter ego":

Here's Sonya:
Here's my mom... Ginny:

4 comments:

Fozzie Bear said...

Neat Lo
I did one too. I will send it to you. I can't post it here for some reason?

Fozzie Bear said...

Sonya

What's up with the basketball in your picture? Where is your second picture? Why don't you have wierd hair like Lo?

Talk to ya later

Anonymous said...

LOL, Hi Mr. A!!

The basketball in my picture is representative of days gone by, when I used to be a little bit taller, used to be a baller... (old school song, remember)LOL!

Also, I do have weird hair, I just cover it up with a doo-rag, like you cover yours with a graduation cap!

The only difference my alter ego would have is that maybe the doo-rag would be pink.

A-B-C YA

Fozzie Bear said...

Sonya

You use to be taller? You use to be a baller?

I use to be a little bit country now I am just a little bit Rock-n-Roll. HA HA - I kill me!

M-I-C...See Ya Real Soon
K-E-Y...Why because I like ya
M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE