Monday, August 27, 2007

Personal Shower / Bachelorette Party 8/25/07

This past Saturday was the Personal Shower / Bachelorette Party I gave Becky. Everyone had a BLAST!! We dressed the Bride-to-Be up with a flashing tiara and a long white feather boa. We grilled burgers, had chips-n-dip, homemade salsa, and thanks to my wonderful mom... delicious potato salad and spaghetti salad. For dessert, we had chocolate cake with butter cream frosting.... my favorite...ummm, I mean the BRIDES favorite! We played "Who Knows the Bachelorette?", Word Scramble, and the best was BRIDAL PICTIONARY!! Oh-my-goodness.... we laughed so hard..... that game is THE BEST!! We didn't want it to end. HUGE THANKS to Sonya for all the hard work in helping to make this night go smoooooth for all involved!

No comments: